Admissions and Registration
Sacred Heart School admits students of any sex, race, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities. We do not discriminate in the administration of educational policies, admission policies, scholarships, athletics, and other school administered programs. Space or other consideration may limit the number of students admitted.
ADMISSION AGE REQUIREMENTS
The age requirements for Preschool is two (2) years 6 months (must be toilet trained).
The age requirements for kindergarten is five (5) years of age on or before September 1 of that school year.
The age requirements for First Grade is six (6) years of age on or before September 1 of that school year.
PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE IN ADVANCE TO SCHEDULE A TOUR OF OUR SCHOOL
All students seeking admission need to provide the following:
* Registration forms
* Registration & Material Fee (non-refundable) per student
* Copy of birth certificate, baptismal certificate, social security card ( Please make sure you have ALL THREE)
* Current academic transcripts (if entering grades 1 - 8)
* Current immunization record
Admission of a new student is pending until all documents are received. Admission testing is conducted for students wishing to enter Sacred Heart Catholic School. The admission screening is usually scheduled in March for the following school year. In April, applicants are notified with regard to their enrollment status.
Applicants will be given priority for school openings in the following order, pending fulfillment of other admission requirements:
1. Currently enrolled students in good standing
2. Siblings of currently enrolled students in good standing
3. Contributing/Active parishioners
4. Catholics transferred from other Catholic Schools
5. Catholics, non-parish status
All final decisions regarding admittance rest with the school administration.