Catholics Returning Home
An Invitation to Catholics Returning Home
Were you raised Catholic but do not come or seldom come to Church anymore?
Are you a Catholic who now feels separated from your Church?
Would you like to know more about the Catholic Church as it is today?
Would you like to feel at home in the Catholic Church again?
No matter how long you have been away and no matter what reason, we invite you
to consider renewing your relationship with the Catholic Church.
Join us for an update series (six sessions).
Date: Thursdays, February 27th through April 2nd
Time: 6:00pm to 7:30pm
Place: Salta Pastoral Center—Room 338 (Located behind the church)
For more information or to sign-up, please call Bill McCurley (509) 727-4396
You may also call the Parish Office to sign-up 760-346-6502
1) February 27 — Welcome, Overview of series, Sharing by team and attendees
2) March 5 — The Creed; What Catholics Believe, Discussion
3) March 12 — The Church Today: Changes Since Vatican II, Explanation of major changes
(Mass in English, involvement, Bible study)
4) March 19 — Explanation of the Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession)
5) March 26 — Walk-through of the Mass and Missalette (along with explanation and discussion)
6) April 2 — Mass Continuation “The Real Presence”, Discussion
> Book Your Reservation Weekly.
- Carmelite Seculars
- Carmelite Sisters' Retreats
- Catholics Returning Home
- Centering Prayer
- Christians in Commerce
- Companions Visitation Ministry
- Dress A Girl Ministry
- East Valley Outreach Program
- Eucharistic Adoration Ministry
- Eucharistic/ Lector Ministers
- Greeter Program
- Kairos Prison Ministry
- Knights of Columbus
- Knitting for Charity
- Life in the Spirit Ministry
- Little Rock Scripture Study
- Magnificat Presents
- Ministry to the Sick
- Music Ministry
- Prayer Chain
- Read With Me Ministry Reading Program
- Restorative Justice Ministry
- Rosary Devotion
- Sacred Heart Guild
- Sacred Heart of Joy Prayer Group
- Secular Franciscans
- Usher Ministry
- V Encuentro
- Women of Faith
- Young Adult Ministry
- Youth Ministry